NEW DATES ARE IN! In this practical workshop, you will be vlogging & editing in both outdoor and indoor environments. I will be coaching you personally on the technical and storytelling aspects of vlogging. Each session will cater to 5 to 10 participants so that adequate attention will be given to each participant.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- The different vlogging styles and filming
- How to establish your vlogs in various filming conditions and limitations
- Master the art of planning your vlog & stories on-the-go
- Planning a quick storyboard on-the-go
- How to vlog with a single camera and maintain quality (with just ONE good vlogging camera or phone)
- How to take additional and relevant ‘cutaway' shots for your vlog and make it engaging
- How to use more than one camera to vlog a single story
- Recording quality audio separately
- Transitions that will make your vlog smooth and impactful
You will also learn:
- How to conduct an effective interview in a vlog
- The various interview formats to fit your vlog
After each vlogging session, you will go into edit with me and you will learn:
- The editing basics with iMovie or Adobe Premiere
- How to effectively use music, atmosphere, montage and soundbites in your vlog
- How to stitch two sequences when you don’t have a good transition
- Why ‘ruthless’ editing is needed when editing your vlog
- Making editing part of your planning stage in every vlog
- Inserting a call-to-action message in your edit
Get access to Sujimy’s personal and award-winning story-telling knowledge and experience in the world of vlogging and video-making.
Gain experience and work with Sujimy directly to steer your video content in the right direction. He will share with you hidden elements of a viral video and how to produce a sustainable vlog series.
Produce better video content and reach more people through engaging vlogs. Vlogging is the future for personal branding and marketing.
- This workshop is suitable for 18 years and above
- Participants need to bring a recording device like a phone or digital camera and a laptop with editing software.
Venue: On Cue By ScreenBox (Wisma Geylang Serai, #01-05, 1 Engku Aman Turn, Singapore 408528)
Time: 7:30pm - 10pm (last day will end 10:30pm)
Lunch/Dinner: Not Included
ABOUT SUJIMY MOHAMAD
30 years in Broadcast & Media experience, Social Media Influencer, TV Personality and Content Creator Sujimy Mohamad is widely known and a prominent member in TV industry and social media sphere. He has produced vlogs that have garnered over 5 million people reached on his Facebook Pagewithout boosting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.