A premium grade, solvent based, synthetic rubber multipurpose construction adhesive that delivers a consistently STRONG and LASTING BOND on most building substrates.
Perfect for use
- Sheet flooring to joists
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite / hardboard to timber or floor boards
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibro or plaster
- In the groove of tongue and groove flooring as it is installed to avoid later squeaking
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)
- Tiles & Ceramics
- Most plastics*
- Many other building surfaces
* Pre-test to determine compatibility
How to use this product
- Ensure the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free from dust, grease, oil and loose powdery materials.
- Cut the tip of the cartridge and pierce foil seal inside. Cut the nozzle end to desired opening (approx. 5mm diameter). Fit to the top of the cartridge. Insert the cartridge into a caulking gun.
CONTACT BOND METHOD (For dry, porous and lightweight materials)
- Apply a ‘zig zag’ bead of adhesive to one surface only, apply beads every 40cm. press together and pull apart. Allow surfaces to dry a few minutes before firmly joining.
WET BOND METHOD (Use with clamping, for heavy materials)
- Apply a ‘zig zag’ bead of adhesive, assemble joint within 10 minutes using sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold load and achieve contact over the total bond area. Allow adhesives to set (at least 24 hours) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping.