Measuring Handy Whisk is perfect for beating eggs and stirring dressing every day. The double-sided shape also allows you to measure the same amount of Miso (Japanese soybean paste) all the time. It will prevent you from using too much miso, avoiding the over-consumption of salt. Made in Japan.
- The handy size is perfect for beating eggs and making homemade dressing and sauce.
- The special rounded structure for easily getting air into.
- Ergonomic design: the light, stylish body is for everyday use.
- Always measure the same amount of Miso and stir in soup. Put it into the miso, turn it around to take out a measured amount, then put it directly into your pan to dissolve.
- The small boll scoops 1 tbs of miso. The bigger one scoops 2 tbs.