Selleys White For Life Grout Sealer is designed to help protect grouts. It helps lock out water and oil-based stains, soil and mould, thereby enhancing the White For Life Grout resistance to yellowing, staining or blackening, when used as a system and as per pack directions.
- • Penetrate and seals grout for easier ongoing cleaning
• Superior water and oil-based stain resistance*
• Superior mould resistance*
• Easier application with sponge, cloth or brush
• Can be applied to tiles and grout. Easily cleaned off tiles before curing.
• Dries quickly
Where can this product be used?
How To Use this Product?
- Grout surface must be dry, clean and free of any contaminants like waxes, sealers or finishes. Sealing over dirt and contaminants can make removal more difficult.
- Make sure grout lines aren’t cracked, chipped, or otherwise compromised before treating with a sealer.
- If applying to new grout, allow grout to dry for at least 3 days before applying sealer. Various grout have different drying times and instructions for their products. Always read the directions on your product before using the sealer.
- Existing grout should be cleaned, mould free and dried before resealing. If applying to existing grout, clean surfaces with Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner. Clean mould affected surfaces thoroughly with Selleys Rapid Mould Killer and allow to dry, before applying sealer.
- Do not apply sealer below 10°C.
- Before applying sealer, check ease of removal and compatibility with tiles, by testing on a small inconspicuous area.
- Push the clear plastic lock on trigger clockwise to the open position.
- Spray liberally on to grout, saturating the surface. Push lock on trigger anticlockwise to close.
- Allow to penetrate grout for 1 hour.
- Wipe off overspray from face of tiles, using a clean white cloth or paper towel. Ensure that this overspray is wiped off within 2 hours of application to prevent sealer drying on the surface.
- Apply a second coat of sealer for maximum protection, and again allow to dry for 1 hour and wipe off overspray within 2 hrs. TIP: Test water repellency in various areas by applying drops of water and observing repellency. Re-apply sealer to areas that may have been missed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.