Save your time by scooping and straining simultaneously! Use it as a normal ladle, then tilt to quickly strain. The built-in resting edge keeps the head raised off the work surface. Made in Japan.
- Use it as a regular ladle, or tilt it to drain the liquid and scoop up just the ingredients.
- Perfect for ladling soup and stew.
- Slim, Stainless Steel handle looks sophisticated in your kitchen.
- The head is raised off the work surface to avoid messy contact, so you can set it down anywhere.
- The material of the head will not scratch or damage your pan and is heat-resistant up to 482F(240C).